BADGE & DAY PASS POLICIES
ALL EXHIBITOR PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A BADGE OR DAY PASS TICKET TO BE ADMITTED INTO THE EXPO.
- When you are logged into your account go to your INVOICE page the first time you are entering your badge request. You must be logged into the user account that registered for the Expo because the badge request form is tied to your booth invoice. The Badge Request form will show you how many badges or daypasses you are allotted based on your booth size on your invoice. Enter the names into the form and click submit. Once you have done this the first time then if you need to edit/change the form just go to the BADGE REQUEST tab up to Thursday 11/1. If you order badges or daypasses above your allotment you will be charged accordingly before or at the expo.
- Badges give the named individual only (with proper ID) access for every day of the expo & must be worn during all expo hours. **Badges are NOT transferable ~ no swapping or passing around.
- Remember, only 4 badges per standard booth (10x10). If your booth is larger you receive 4 x # of 10x10 booths. Each Boston badge can be turned in for a total of 4 individual day passes (good for one person on one day), example 2 badges = 8 day passes. Each 10x10 booth is allotted 4 full weekend badges per booth.
- Additional badges or day passes can be purchased for working employees or VIP guests. This can be done in advance by adding the names on your Badge Request Form or at the Will Call Desk. Costs are $12 per badge or $6 per day pass (you may purchase up to an additional 5 badges or passes per 10x10 booth). If ordered in advance you will be invoiced before the Expo, or you can pay cash at Will Call if requested on-site.
- All Exhibitors are required to present their badge to enter the exhibition hall. If a badge is lost, a replacement can be purchased at Will Call for $5.
- All badge names must be submitted in advance under your account in the badge form. Last minute schedule changes can be accommodated onsite at Will Call/Exhibitor Check-In but are not preferred and will result in a handwritten badge.
Badges are not mailed ahead of time ~ All badges are to be picked up at Exhibitor Check-in/Will Call in the lobby during Move-in ~ Once the Expo is opened they can be picked up an hour before opening and during expo hours~ We strongly suggest that you do not pick up badges for someone else unless you are 100% sure you will see them before they arrive. If a badge is picked up by someone else and not available when the person comes to check in they will be required to purchase a replacement badge.
- If you are not using your full allotment of badges for staff working the booth you may request day passes for employees, guests or VIPs on your account's badge form.
- IMPORTANT - If you choose to use day passes you MUST complete the badge form online by checking the "Day Pass" box and submitting your names into the form. You must supply a first and last name for each pass.
- Employees, VIP's and guests must pick up PRE-ORDERED day passes at the Will Call desk with ID.
- The day passes will be filed by the person name, under the booth requesting them.
- Additional badges or day passes can be purchased for working employees or VIP guests. This can be done in advance by email or at the Will Call Desk. Costs are $12 per badge or $6 per day pass (you may purchase up to an additional 5 badges or passes per 10x10 booth)
Any questions regarding badges or day passes can be directed to email@example.com.